My holiday ride

Hello everyone, today I'm going to talk about my vacation tour, which was on the Steve Jobs exhibition !!! He was a genius. In this exhibition I saw examples of his work as apple 1, apple 2 and imac better known as toaster, because he had no fan which made him overheat. I loved the exhibit had photos, phrases, magazines and his insights plus a part dedicated to! pixar. But the exhibit was a bit small, as there are many other important things about it that could have been put in, but it's a very interesting place. Now I'll put some information and a like for anyone who wants to know more: this is the link:
http://g1.globo.com/pop-arte/noticia/exposicao-sobre-steve-jobs-fundador-da-apple-e-destaque-do-feriadao-em-sp-video.ghtml. And this is the informations:
The exhibition is at the MIS in São Paulo and goes until August 20.  And to finish these are my photos and my video:







Ok, this is was the post, bye!!!

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Hotel under the water!!!

June Party

Presentations